What is Construction Supervision?
Construction Supervision means continuous oversight, inspection, and coordination of the Work in a timely, professional, competent manner to ensure compliance with the approved construction documents, contract documents, applicable regulations, project schedule, and all other applicable requirements.
Construction Supervision Services
Construction Supervision Services helps you complete your project on time and within budget while meeting relevant regulations and quality standards. Whether you are constructing buildings, infrastructure, industrial plants, wind farms, or power facilities, your projects involve the complex coordination of different contractors.
Construction Supervision Services by TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification ensure that your construction project runs smoothly and fulfills all quality & regulatory requirements. TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification services are tailor-made for the safe execution of complex projects and are always up to the mark regarding owner/ investor satisfaction. TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification has rich construction services experience spanning multiple industries. Internationally experienced personnel are available to assist clients in numerous activities, including:
TUV AUSTRIA’s project experience encompasses chemical plants and refineries, pipelines, offshore platforms, related structures (TLP’S, SPARS, FPSO’s, etc.), convention centers, airports, and sports arenas, as well as power generation and telecommunication related facilities.
The Roles and Responsibilities of Construction Supervisor
The Construction Supervisor responsibilities fall into seven categories:
- Project Management Planning
- Cost Management
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- Contract Management
- Safety Management
- The construction Supervisor manages the team working on the project.
Project Supervision Services
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification’s strong network of international offices enables local expertise to provide client project supervision services.
The local knowledge of relevant social tax, labor, immigration and regulatory requirements in the host country allows TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification to design and implement project execution strategies to maximize local content and maintain quality.
Why Choose Us?
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification offers a broad range of construction, project site Inspection, and testing services. Including various specialized disciplines, methods, and techniques, these services consist of:
- Providing complete site project teams; undertaking all avenues of site inspection, testing, and associated technical services.
- We are providing single individuals undertaking specific assignments.
- We provide inspectors for all disciplines, including welding, non-destructive testing, mechanical, instrumentation, civil, structural, HVAC, and many more.
It means that TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification can provide a complete team of internationally experienced technical specialists, including:
- Chief Inspector
- Technical Clerks etc.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification’s vast umbrella of inspection services includes:
- Third Party Inspection Services
- Pre-Shipment Inspection Services
- Risk-Based Inspection Services
- Crane Inspection Services
- Lifting Equipment Inspection Services
- QA / QC Services
- Technical Manpower Supply Services
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Services
- Storage Tank Inspection Services
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Pressure Vessel Inspection Services