What is ISO 39001:2012 Road Traffic Safety Management System?
As an International Standard, ISO 39001:2012 specifies the requirements for Road Safety Management Systems. Additionally, it serves as a tool for organizations to reduce and eventually eliminate accidents, deaths, and severe injuries associated with road traffic crashes. Road Traffic Safety (RTS) is considered a global issue, as worldwide accidents are constantly rising. Therefore, firms and individuals committed to improving road safety and offering quality will benefit organizations to reach their desired outcomes.
- It helps organizations know and control their Road Traffic systems.
- It confirms the organization has the required tools to reduce/eliminate the risk of death and serious injuries.
- The standard is designed to help your organization implement the best road safety practice.
- RTS Standard promotes the use P-D-C-A (Plan, Do Check, Act) cycle process approach.
What is ISO 39001 Certification?
ISO 39001 Certification is used to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a management system to prepare for, respond to and deal with road incidents’ consequences. It is also aligned with all other management systems. ISO 39001 combines best practices and knowledge regarding road traffic safety and quality management systems into a single safety management tool.
- It is a best practice tool focused on reducing and eventually eliminating significant organizational and social safety risks.
- It is relevant for many activities undertaken by many organizations.
- It requires top management to commit to taking a step up in reducing road traffic risk.
- It provides vital direction on achieving this in relevant ways for each organization.
What are the benefits of ISO 39001?
ISO 39001 enables the implementation of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems that are cost-efficient and qualitative. Road Traffic Safety Management Systems were designed to reduce deaths and serious injuries associated with road traffic accidents.
There are vital and unique benefits of ISO 39001:
- A predictable and effective response to the road.
- Protection of people.
- Maintenance of vital activities of the organization.
- A better understanding of the organization.
- Cost reduction.
- Respect for the interested parties.
- Protection of the reputation and brand.
- Confidence of Clients.
- Competitive Advantage.
- Legal Compliance.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Contract Compliance.
What are ISO 39001 Certification Requirements?
The ISO 39001 international standard comprises requirements that assist organizations in establishing and implementing suitable RTS policies, objectives, and strategies. Professionals, who work with road traffic safety, can become certified and help their organizations to achieve these goals and objectives. They can serve as a stepping stone for their businesses to offer qualitative services, leading to better job opportunities and increasing their opportunity for higher earnings.
ISO 39001 Certification requires organizations to determine leadership and commitment in a variety of ways, including:
- Organizations must understand their road safety context and influence.
- Establish top management leadership and commitment.
- Determine its policy and communicate it.
- Consider safety performance factors that positively impact road safety in a known way.
- Establish objectives and plans.
- Resource plans are approximately and supported through a variety of management functions.
- Measure, review, and continually improve performance.
What is ISO 39001 Certification Process?
ISO 39001 is a best practice tool focused on reducing and eventually eliminating significant organizational and social safety risks. It is relevant for many activities undertaken by many organizations. This standard requires top management to commit to taking a step up in reducing road traffic risk. The certification process of ISO 39001 is:
- Implement the Management Systems.
- Perform Internal Audit and Reviews
- Perform a Pre-Assessment Audit (Optional)
- Perform the Stage 1 Audit
- Perform the Stage 2 Audit (On-Site)
- Perform a Follow-Up-Audit (Optional)
- Register the Certification
- Assure continual improvement by conducting surveillance audits.
ISO 39001 Certification in Pakistan
ISO 39001 Certification in Pakistan is a tool to help organizations reduce and ultimately eliminate the incidence and risk of death and serious injury related to road traffic crashes. Road traffic crashes are a significant cause of death and disability in Pakistan and account for approximately half of all work-related fatalities in Pakistan each year.
ISO 39001 Certification in Pakistan is relevant to your organization because road traffic safety management system will vary depending on the activity it is involved in, such as:
- Employees use the road transport system to and from work or on duty.
- Goods and passenger transport by the organization or contracted to another organization.
- Activities generate traffic to and from locations, such as supermarkets and schools.
- Service delivery and products for the road traffic system, such as roads or vehicles.
- More work-related facilities occur on the road than anywhere else.
ISO 39001 Certification benefits reported in Pakistan
- Reduced facilities and serious injuries.
- It has reduced fuel consumption.
- It has reduced work cover claims and Insurance premiums.
- Reduced fleet maintenance and overall operating costs.
- Reduced vehicle accidents and rollovers.
- It increased fleet-like expectancy.
- Increased staff retention.
What is ISO 39001 Certification Cost?
ISO 39001 Certification Cost is determined based on the industry type, size, and management culture. ISO Certificate costs or prices for a small organization are usually less than those of a big organization. Similarly, the ISO Certificate cost or price for a manufacturing organization is usually more than a service-oriented organization if the staffing of both organizations is the same.
Again, organizations are classified as high, medium, and low. So, the ISO Certificate price for a High-Risk organization is higher than the organization with low risks. In this way, the price of ISO 39001 is calculated and determined.
Why Choose Us?
Today, with the continuous growing population Road Traffic Safety is a global concern, and this standard primarily identifies requirements to have a proper Road Traffic Safety Management (RTS), enabling an organization to know and have control over the road traffic system to reduce death and serious injuries caused due to road traffic crashes.
The standard is designed to help you implement the best road safety practice in your organization, helping you meet legal, industry, and stakeholder requirements and reduce your impact on communities and the environment.
In Addition, to ISO 39001 service, we also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 55001 – Asset Management — Management Systems Requirements
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- HACCP – Food Safety Management System
- Halal Certification
- ISO 21001 – Educational Organizations Management System
- ISO 29990 – Learning Services Management System
- ISO 20121 – Sustainability Event Management System
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management – Guidelines
- ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification has provided a full scope of certification audit services for over 20 years. The systematic approach throughout the project execution has supported many clients to implement the practical system and avail Premium International Certification.
What is ISO 39001?
A road traffic safety management system (RTSMS), based on ISO 39001, can provide your organization with an international best-practice framework for managing road safety risks, evaluating their impact, and developing the capability to achieve results.
What is Road Traffic Safety Management?
Road Traffic Safety Management is a part of the management system that sets the conditions and factors related to road traffic crashes and other road traffic incidents that have an impact or have the potential to impact the death or severe injury of road users.